Hi, I’m Cennydd Bowles. I’m a design manager at Twitter. I’ve spent a decade or so advising companies on the benefits of customer-focused design, and designing digital products for startups and household names alike.
- Letter to a junior designer
- Looking Beyond User-Centered Design, A List Apart
- The Pastry Box Project, 2012
- The Things of the Future, The Manual
- The great unveiling, 24ways
- Designers lie. That’s OK., 52 Weeks of UX
- Does technology need personality?, Johnny Holland
- Wayfinding through technology, Johnny Holland magazine
- Getting real about Agile design, A List Apart
Public speaking is taking a backseat for the foreseeable future, but I have occasional availability for the right event. Please contact me (below) to discuss.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contributor: Pervasive Information Architecture (Morgan Kaufman, 2011)
- Contributor: UX Storytellers (Jan Jursa, 2010)
- Contributor: Designing the Conversation: Techniques for Successful Facilitation (New Riders, 2013)
- Technical editor: Designing the Search Experience (Morgan Kaufman, 2012)
- Cover designer: Race, Law, and ‘The Chinese Puzzle’ in Imperial Britain (Palgrave Macmillan, 2012)
© Cennydd Bowles 2006—2014. All opinions are personal: don’t blame Twitter.