Hi, I’m Cennydd Bowles. I’m a design lead at Twitter. I’ve spent a decade or so advising companies on the benefits of customer-focused design, and designing digital products for startups and household names alike.
- Looking Beyond User-Centered Design, A List Apart
- The Pastry Box Project, 2012
- The Things of the Future, The Manual
- The great unveiling, 24ways
- Designers lie. That’s OK., 52 Weeks of UX
- Does technology need personality?, Johnny Holland
- Why designers should care about HTML5, HTML5Doctor
- Wayfinding through technology, Johnny Holland magazine
- Getting real about Agile design, A List Apart
- Ultimate ways to test your site, .net (cover article).
I’m taking a break from public speaking for the foreseeable future.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contributor: Pervasive Information Architecture (Morgan Kaufman, 2011)
- Contributor: UX Storytellers (Jan Jursa, 2010)
- Contributor: Designing the Conversation: Techniques for Successful Facilitation (New Riders, 2013)
- Technical editor: Designing the Search Experience (Morgan Kaufman, 2012)
- Cover designer: Race, Law, and ‘The Chinese Puzzle’ in Imperial Britain (Palgrave Macmillan, 2012)
© Cennydd Bowles 2006—2013. All opinions are personal: don’t blame Twitter.